Want to give your business an edge? You can offer the RENU Loan to your customers by becoming an authorized contractor in our network.
Benefits of Joining Our Network:
- No cost to participate
- No contractor fees
- Have your name and company listed on our RENU website
- Be affiliated with a trustworthy, state-sponsored energy loan program
- Sell larger, more comprehensive home performance projects
- Reach new customers
- Benefit from CEO-led advertising and marketing of RENU
Contractor Participation Requirements:
- Have a professional license to perform relevant work
- Posess commercial general liability insurance coverage ($600,000 per occurrence) with the Colorado Energy Office listed as an additional insured
- Maintain legally required workers’ compensation insurance
- Be in good standing with the Colorado Secretary of State
- Be listed with the Better Business Bureau (business does not need to seek accreditation)
- Comply with all applicable laws
Steps to Join the Network:
- Complete the application and sign the participation agreement. Download it here: CEO Contractor App Participation Agreement
- Submit the application and signed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of insurance and required licenses and certifications. View the Contractor Application Checklist to ensure your application is complete.
- Attend a 1-hour contractor training session. For more information about upcoming trainings or to schedule an online training, please email email@example.com.
- A CEO program manager will review your application, verify your information, and notify you when your application is approved.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-866-2259.