We help individuals with disabilities prepare for, obtain, advance in, and maintain employment by providing a range of services based on your individual employment needs and goals.
Rehabilitation Counselors will work closely with you to determine an employment goal and identify and arrange for the services that will be needed to achieve this goal.
The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation is a trusted partner in helping our job seekers find meaningful employment. We constantly work to build relationships with employers so our clients can compete for employment opportunities and obtain jobs that meet their needs.
To find out if you are eligible for our services, contact a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Office. You will apply for services and work with your counselor to gather the information necessary to determine your eligibility. Learn more about application and eligibility>
- One-on-one vocational rehabilitation counseling and guidance
- Pre-employment Transition Services to students with disabilities
- Physical and mental restoration services
- Training services, including vocational, academic, and personal adjustment
- Job related services, including, job-seeking skills training, job placement, and job coaching
- Specialized services for individuals who are blind, deaf, and deaf-blind, including interpreter services, note-taking services, and reader services
- Rehabilitation technology services, including assistive technology devices, assistive technology services, and rehabilitation engineering services to address barriers encountered with employment
- Supportive services, such as maintenance, transportation, personal assistance services, and services to family members may also be provided if necessary.
If you have any general questions about the process, please contact your local Vocational Rehabilitation Office.