EFAP News & Announcements
Positions Announcement - Director Office of Employment First | August 19, 2019
We are pleased to announce that the position of Director of The Colorado Office of Employment First has been posted at CU Careers. This position will be posted until it is filled, however we plan to begin review of applications on September 3rd and hope to conduct interviews on September 18th so would encourage all those interested to submit their application as soon as possible. We are really excited about offering this position and moving forward on the establishment of the Colorado Office of Employment First.
Positions Announcement - Office of Employment First | July 25, 2019
As you know, the citizens of Colorado who experience disabilities are often unemployed or underemployed. The creation of the Colorado Office of Employment First is designed to address barriers to competitive integrated employment by utilizing best practices, innovative policies, and highly effective trainings throughout Colorado.
If you are dedicated to transforming the future of employment for people with disabilities, we are seeking groundbreaking leaders in directing this new office. For more information go to the Colorado Employment First webpage.
Be part of the team that shapes the future of employment for all people with disabilities.
Positions Announcement - DVR | July 19, 2019
Exciting Employment Opportunities with the Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE)!
Colorado DVR is accepting applications for the following 2 positions in Supported Employment!
- Supported Employment Coordinator/Training for Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities:
- Supported Employment Coordinator/Trainer for Behavioral Health Disabilities
Funding for these positions is provided by the Colorado Legislature for further implementation of Employment First Initiatives in Colorado!
- Are you passionate about youth & adults with significant disabilities earning competitive wages and working with employers who value inclusion & opportunities for advancement?
- Do you have experience and knowledge about promising practices & evidenced based practices in Supported Employment, Customized Employment & Competitive Integrated Employment?
- Do you want to be more involved with implementing Employment First Initiatives in Colorado?
If you answered yes to these questions, review the job announcements in the above links and consider applying for these exciting opportunities. Both positions close at 5pm on Thursday, July 25, 2019.