Become a Vendor or Provider
If you are thinking about becoming a service provider or vendor to vocational rehabilitation clients please follow the step-by-step instructions and contact a Division of Vocational Rehabillitation Office.
- View Prospective Vendor PowerPoint
- Review Vendor Code of Ethics
- Familiarize with most current Fee Schedule (PDF) | Word
- Review required documentation, making sure that signature lines show handwritten or digitally verified signature
- Submit your required documentation, including Vendor Registration Form and W-9 with signatures by email, fax, or mail to your local office.
- Vendor Unit will contact you for additional information and updates to your application status
- Prospective Vendor PowerPoint
- Required Documentation (PDF) | (Word)
- Vendor Registration Form (PDF) | (Word)
If you have any general questions, please contact your local Vocational Rehabilitation Office.