Become a Vendor or Provider
If you are thinking about becoming a service provider or vendor to vocational rehabilitation clients please follow the step-by-step instructions and contact a Division of Vocational Rehabillitation Office.
- For Job Placement Service Providers only: watch required video
- View Vendor Power Point
- Review Vendor Code of Ethics
- Familiarize with most current Fee Schedule (PDF) | Word
- Review required documentation, making sure that signature lines show handwritten or digitally verified signature
- Submit your Vendor Registration Form by email, fax, or mail to your local office.
- Vendor Unit will contact you for additional information and updates to your application status
If you have any general questions about the process, please contact your local Vocational Rehabilitation Office.