Become a Vendor or Provider
If you are thinking about becoming a service provider or vendor to vocational rehabilitation clients please follow the step-by-step instructions and contact a Division of Vocational Rehabilitation office.
- View the Prospective Vendor PowerPoint
- Review the Vendor Code of Ethics
- Familiarize with the most current Fee Schedule (PDF), Fee Schedule (Word) May 2020
- Review the required documentation, making sure that signature lines show handwritten or digitally verified signature. The direct deposit/EFT form and W-9 forms are available by emailing CDLE_dvrvendor@state.co.us.
- Submit your required documentation by email, fax, or mail to your local office.
- The Vendor Unit will contact you for additional information and updates to your application status
If you have any general questions, please contact your local Vocational Rehabilitation Office.