The following information provides a snapshot of demographics of the State of Colorado workforce from May, 2020.
For further exploration into the workforce data, please see the full reports listed on the Division of Human Resources Workforce Report page.
Average Years Of Service
Average Annual Salary
Employee Distribution by Region
Benefits Enrollment Plans by Tier
|Plan||Individual Employee||Employee + Spouse||Employee + Children||Employee + Family||Total|
|KP - COPAY||5,624||1,317||2,444||1,835||11,220|
|KP - HDHP||925||162||243||338||1,668|
|UHC - COPAY||2,946||890||1,062||915||5,813|
|UHC - HDHP||6,432||1,717||1,969||2,918||13,036|
- All figures are based on statewide employee workforce data.
- 0.1% of invalid Age Distribution data is not displayed.
- 1.4% of invalid Employee Distribution by Region data is not displayed.
- 0.1% of invalid & nonbinary Gender Distribution data is not displayed.
- Benefits Enrollment data is based on active employees and does not include COBRA enrollment data.