Long-Range Financial Plan
In accordance with C.R.S. 2-3-209, each state agency is required to submit an annual long-range financial plan to assist in the state agency’s preparation of its annual budget request and strategically plan for future contingencies that may impact the agency.
The elements required in the plan include:
- Statement of an agency’s mission
- Description of an agency’s major functions
- Description of an agency’s performance goals
- Performance evaluation of an agency’s major programs with recommendations to improve performance
- Description of anticipated trends, conditions, or events affecting the agency
- Description of any programs funded by federal funds or gifts, grants, and donations that may decrease in the future.