Q: Where is the compensation report?

A: The Annual Compensation Report and corresponding State Personnel Director's recommendation letter are located on the Division of Human Resources website.


Q: How do I contact CoJobs (including password, log in or navigation assistance)?

A: To access jobs with the State of Colorado, visit www.colorado.gov/cojobs. If you are having problems with your password, log in or need navigation assistance, please contact the  NEOGOV  help line at (855) 524-5627 between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday - Friday. 


Q:  How do I contact Central Collection Services?

A: Central Collection Services is a unit of the Office of the State Controller. Please see their Contact Central Collection Services page.


Q: How do I file a claim with the State Personnel Board?

A: While the State Personnel Board is administratively part of the Department of Personnel & Administration, it is constitutionally independent. Please visit the State Personnel Board's website to learn how to file a claim.


Q: How do I contact the State Personnel Board?

A: Please see the State Personnel Board's contact information on their website.


Q:  How do I get my retirement information or contact the Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA)?

A: PERA is an independent organization. Please see the Colorado PERA contact us page.


Q: How do I change my benefit information with the State?

A: Please contact your department's Human Resources director or benefits administrator to update your contact information in all necessary State systems.


Q: Who can I talk to about my benefits?

A: Please contact your department's Human Resources director or benefits administrator. If they are unable to assist you, you may contact the Division of Human Resources' Consulting Services Unit


Q: How can I find closure information for State offices?

A: The Department of Personnel & Administration will post all weather and emergency closures and delays on our website in the News items on our home page. You may also call the State closure hotline at 303-866-5444. DPA also submits all closures and delays to television news stations for inclusion on their websites and broadcasts.


Q: How do I contact another State agency?

A: Please see the listing of State agencies.


Q: How do I contact the Governor's Office?

A: Please contact the Governor's Office of Constituent Services.


Q: How can I do business with the State?

A: Please visit the State Purchasing Office, which is a unit of DPA's Office of the State Controller. The State Purchasing Office's ACCESSColorado program offers workshops and a 3-step guide to help you do business with the State.


Q: How do I contact my State Senator or Representative?

A: Please visit the General Assembly's website for contact information.

If you have a question that is not answered here, we encourage you to use the search tool in the top right corner of the website. If you are still unable to locate the information you are looking for, please contact us at DPA_Comments@state.co.us