Utility Forms

Annual Reports are due April 30th of each year for the previous calendar year. Appropriate forms are provided to the annual report contact for each utility.

The Department of Revenue form DR 525 - "Annual Report of Public Utility Intrastate Gross Operations Revenue" - must be filed in addition to the Annual Report required by this Commission to maintain your certification or registration and is due to the Commission by April 30th of each year for the prior calendar year's gross Colorado Regulated Operating Revenues. This DR 525 report MUST also be filed with the Colorado Department of Revenue on or before May 1st of the reporting year.

For completing Annual Reporting forms you may need to refer to the Securities and Exchance Commission Forms List and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission eForms site.