Securities Board & Public Notices
The five member Board, appointed by the Governor must be made up of the following:
- Two persons who are licensed by the Colorado Supreme Court to practice law in the state and who are conversant in securities law; one certified public accountant; and two members of the public at large.
Note: One of the Board members must reside west of the Continental Divide.
The Board aids and advises the Securities Commissioner in connection with his duties including, but not limited to, the creation of rules, issuance of orders, formulation of policies, setting of fees and other issues affecting securities regulation in Colorado.
Board members serve three-year terms, and meet on a quarterly basis, at minimum. The current board members are:
- Mashenka Lundberg, Golden
- Darren R. Hensley, Lakewood
- Thomas H. Kenning, Carbondale
- Curtis J. Winar, Centennial
- Herrick K. Lidstone, Greenwood Village
Access a database of all public notices regarding Securities Board activity.