Producer Information and Instructions
The Colorado Division of Insurance utilizes Pearson VUE as its producer licensing vendor and contracts with SIRCON/Vertafore to provide electronic application, license management and appointment services for Colorado insurance producers.
Most applications are processed in under five business days. If your application needs more in-depth review due to the information provided, it may take fifteen business days, on average, to process.
- Agency Personnel Instructions
- B-1.16 Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Flood Insurance Training Requirements for Insurance Producers Selling Through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- Candidate Handbook
- Content Outlines
- Criminal Conviction or Bankruptcy FAQs
- Email / Address Change
- How to Become Licensed as a Surplus Lines Broker
- Information about Adding a Line of Authority to an Existing License
- Letter of Clearance
- Name Change Request Form
- Pearson Vue Agency Personnel Registration
- Producer Licensing FAQs
- Producer Licensing Fee Schedule
- Refund Policy of Application Fees
- Trade Name Registration Form
- Viatical Settlement Producers
Important Information for Producers with Property or Personal Lines Authority effective January 1, 2014
Important Notice regarding Bail Bond Licensure effective July 1, 2012
- Questions and Answers Implementation for Cash and Professional Cash Registrants Questions and Answers for Producers with Casualty Authority
The Colorado Division of Insurance sends important information to licensed producer via its ListServ: Please make sure your email address is current and add CO Producers & Agency Licensing eNews to your contact list. You can update your email address and contact information at any time by logging into Sircon (link below) and choosing "Update Your Address".