PDPA - Rules and Statutes
The official version of the rules is maintained by the Office of the Secretary of State. The rules applicable to the Public Deposit Protection Act can be accessed by clicking Rules. Once you are on the Rules page, click the BOOKMARK FLAG displayed in the column to the left of the rules. A listing with links will display and you can click on the applicable rule title to be routed to it.
The official version of the Statutes is maintained by LexisNexis and can be accessed by clicking Title 11, Article 10.5.
If you know the subject, but not the section number under which the information is listed, you can do a Search. Once you are on the LexisNexis site:
- Left click once in the box next to Article 10.5. Public Deposit Protection to select it; all the boxes will auto-populate with checkmarks
- Scroll to the top of the page and in the box located under Terms and Connectors, type in the subject, such as "Collateral"
- Click the Search button
- The system will automatically display all the sections that contain the subject text
- Scroll through the listing until you find the section you need
- Left click once on the section title and the full text will display