Banking - Public Notices
The Public Notices on this page are updated no later than the 10th of each month. Posting of "Use of Name" requests are done as needed. If you have any questions with regard to this information, please contact the Division at 303-894-7575.
The Banking Board meets the third Thursday of every month and with the exception of the Executive Session, the meetings are open to the public. A member of the public can attend in person or listen to and/or watch the meeting via the dial-in number and video link listed below:
- Audio Dial-in Number: 1-877-820-7831 Passcode: 983985#
- Video Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/721246085 (no audio)
Notice of Application
Notice of Hearing
The agenda is posted no later than the 10th of each month.
The bulletin lists applications that have been approved by the Banking Board or the State Bank Commissioner via delegated authority granted by the Banking Board. Transactions remain on the bulletin until completed. Bulletins from the previous few calendar years are listed on the Archives page.
Hearings will be listed on the Agenda. They are not held every month and are conducted on applications for:
- De Novo Charters
- Money Transmitters License
- Other items requiring action by the Banking Board
The Minutes are reviewed and approved by the Banking Board prior to posting. Minutes from the previous few years are listed on the Archives page.
|January 2019||February 2019||March 2019||April 2019||May 2019||June 2019|
|July 2019||August 2019||September 2019||October 2019||November 2019||December 2019|
Use of Name Request
The use of the words "Bank," "Trust," and "Trust Company," in any Colorado corporate filing, is restricted by Sections 11-107-101 and 11-109-102, C.R.S.
- All requests for Use of Name must be approved by the Division of Banking prior to filing with the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Requests filed with the Division will be posted on this page for a fourteen (14) calendar day period, during which the public may submit any questions, comments, or objections on the proposed name.
- Questions, comments, or objections should be directed to Jennifer Kim at 303-894-7575 or Jennifer Kim.
Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Suite 975
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-894-7575 | Fax: 303-894-7570