Community Association Manager Qualifying Education & Examination Requirements

To qualify for a Community Association Manager’s license you must hold one of the following:  

  • Certified Manager of Community Association “CMCA”;
  • Association Management Specialist “AMS”; or
  • Professional Community Association Manager “PCAM.”

Absent one of the above credentials, you must complete a minimum of 24 hours of Division approved qualifying education.



Contact Information
Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
Division of Real Estate
1560 Broadway, Suite 925
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-894-2166 | Fax: 303-894-2683