Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission
- About the Colorado Civil Rights Division and its purview
- Information and public documents regarding Masterpiece Cakeshop, Ltd. v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission are located on the Supreme Court of the United States' site: SCOTUSblog.
- Get the Final Agency Order on Remand issued by the Commission on October 2, 2018.
- Get the ruling issued by the United States Supreme Court on June 4, 2018.
- Get the statements from the Colorado Attorney General's Office and the Colorado Civil Rights Division following the issuance of the June 4, 2018 opinion.
- Get the brief filed by the Colorado Attorney General's Office to the Supreme Court.
- Get the transcripts from the December 5, 2017 SCOTUS argument session.
- Get the statements from the Colorado Attorney General's Office and the Colorado Civil Rights Division following the December 5, 2017 SCOTUS argument.
- Get the meeting minutes from the Commission Meetings on May 30, 2014 and July 25, 2014.
- Get the filings from the Administrative Hearing held September 26, 2013 (volume 1; volume 2) and the Transcript of the Administrative Hearing.
Media seeking additional information may contact:
Rebecca Laurie - Colorado Civil Rights Division at the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies