DRAFT Regulations for Informal Public Comment
The following Division of Insurance regulations are currently under review as new, revised, or proposed for repeal, and the Division requests informal comments from the public.
The Division currently has no revised regulations upon which it is seeking informal public comment.
The Division is currently seeking informal public comments on the following draft NEW regulations:
- DRAFT New Regulation 3-1-17 - Concerning Corporate Governance Annual Disclosures - Comments due December 2nd, 2019 - submit comments
- Updated DRAFT Emergency Regulation 19-E-05 - Concerning Prescription Insulin Drug Cost Sharing and Limitations - Comments due December 3rd, 2019 - submit comments
2nd Draft Regulations related to HB 19-1174 - Concerning Out-of-Network Health Care Provider Reimbursement
- Second DRAFT 4-2-65 - Concerning Carrier Disclosures for Potential Emergency and Non-emergency Out-of-Network Services - Comments due October 31, 2019 - submit comments
- Second DRAFT 4-2-66 - Concerning Additional Requirements for Carrier Out-of-network Reimbursements - Comments due November 15, 2019 - submit comments
- Second DRAFT 4-2-67 - Concerning the Establishment of a Carrier Payment Arbitration Program for Non-participating Providers - Comments due November 15, 2019 - submit comments
- Second DRAFT 4-2-68 - Concerning the Payment Methodology for Non-contracted Service Agencies the Provide Ambulance Services - Comments due December 11, 2019 - submit comments
Find upcoming hearings on the page Notice of Rule Making Hearings. Expect to see notice of hearings on the draft regulations above within approximately 90 days of each request for informal comments.
Regulations (also called "rules") interpret, but do not exceed the scope of the more general statutes passed by the Colorado General Assembly (also called the Legislature).
View regulations currently in effect at the Division's Insurance Regulations page.