Division of Real Estate Programs Under Sunset Review
The Colorado General Assembly sets specific dates that a particular agency, board, or function of government will terminate unless the legislature passes new legislation to continue. An analysis is performed to determine if the program is necessary and should be continued, modified, or cease operations.
The Colorado Office of Policy, Research and Regulatory Reform is currently conducting a sunset review of the:
- Board of Mortgage Loan Originators and the Division of Real Estate’s administration of the Mortgage Loan Originators and Mortgage Companies program.
- Community Association Manager Program and the Division of Real Estate’s administration of the Community Association Manager Program.
- Conservation Easement Oversight Commission and the Division of Real Estate’s administration of the Conservation Easement program.
Providing Input on a Sunset Review
The review process involves soliciting and receiving input from interested parties and stakeholders.
- Anyone can contact COPRRR to provide input on a review.
- There is no need to wait to be contacted.
- Provide Input on any of the Division of Real Estate Programs’ under sunset review.
Division of Real Estate
1560 Broadway, Suite 925
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-894-2166 | Fax: 303-894-2683