Consumer Forums on Insurance
Your questions drive the agenda.
Next Consumer Forum - January 2019
- How to participate: Online Webinar - The online option affords people outside of the Denver metro area, as well as anyone that can't make it into downtown Denver, the chance to participate.
Previous Consumer Forum: October 26, 2018
Topic: 2019 ACA Health Insuance Plans and Premiums
This forum was an opportunity to discuss the 2019 individual and small group health insurance plans and premiums. Representatives from the health insurance companies, staff from the Division of Insurance and Interim Insurance Commissioner Michael Conway attended.
- Commissioner Conway's Presentation: Healthcare Costs, Hospitals and Consumers
- Presentation: 2019 Individual Health Plans and Premiums
Past Consumer Forums on Insurance
- July 24, 2018 - Topic: Health Insurance - This Consumer Forum took place in the middle of the comment period for the individual and small group health plans for 2019. We used a survey to gather consumers' questions about health insurance to help set our agenda.
Division of Insurance Consumer Forums
- What are they? Your opportunity to ask questions to the insurance experts at the Division.
- Frequency: Quarterly. Our next Consumer Forum should take place in October 2018.
- Agendas: We’ll use questions from consumers about insurance to set the agendas.
- How to participate? Attend in-person or join in online.
Still have questions? Contact Division of Insurance Consumer Services at DORA_Insurance@state.co.us.