Consumer Forums on Insurance
Your questions drive the agenda.
Next Consumer Forum - April 2019
- How to participate: Online Webinar - The online option affords people outside of the Denver metro area, as well as anyone that can't make it into downtown Denver, the chance to participate.
Past Consumer Forums on Insurance
- January 31, 2019 - Topic: Property and Casualty Insurance - Peg Brown, Chief Deputy Commissioner, Bobbie Baca, Director of Consumer Services for Property, Casualty and Title Insurance, and Tracy Garceau, Lead Insurance Analyst for Consumer Services joined to answer consumer questions.
- October 26, 2018 - Topic: 2019 ACA Health Insurance Plans and Premiums - In addition to Division staff and Insurance Commissioner Michael Conway, representatives from the health insurance companies attended. Presentation on 2019 Individual Health Plans and Premiums / Commissioner Conway's Presentation on Healthcare Costs, Hospitals and Consumers
- July 24, 2018 - Topic: Health Insurance - This Consumer Forum took place in the middle of the comment period for the individual and small group health plans for 2019. We used a survey to gather consumers' questions about health insurance to help set our agenda. Presentation and Questions 7/24/18 Consumer Forurm
Division of Insurance Consumer Forums
- What are they? Your opportunity to ask questions to the insurance experts at the Division.
- Frequency: Quarterly.
- Agendas: We’ll use questions from consumers about insurance to set the agendas.
- How to participate? Participate via an online webinar.
Still have questions? Contact Division of Insurance Consumer Services at DORA_Insurance@state.co.us.