Consumer Forums on Insurance
Your questions drive the agenda.
Next Consumer Forum: Tuesday, July 24, 2018, 2 - 4 p.m. - Topic: Health Insurance
Three ways to participate
- Consumer Survey for 7/24 Forum (Survey closes July 17) - Whether you can participate in the Forum on 7/24 or not, the Division of Insurance wants your questions about health insurance to help set the agenda for this and future forums. Complete our survey and let us know your particular concerns.
- Online - Register at the following link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/742744685638776579
- In Person - You MUST RSVP to attend in-person (limit 40) - send an email to email@example.com with your name and contact information. The meeting will take place in Downtown Denver. You will be provided the exact location when you RSVP.
Topic for 7/24/18 - Health Insurance
This Consumer Forum will take place in the middle of the comment period for the individual and small group health plans for 2019. The health insurance companies submitted their plans and premiums to the Division for review in June and they will be made public on July 13. Because of this, we’d like to hear your questions about health insurance to help set our agenda (complete our survey and give us your questions).
Division of Insurance Consumer Forums
- What are they? Your opportunity to ask questions to the insurance experts at the Division.
- Frequency: Quarterly. Our next Consumer Forum should take place in October 2018.
- Agendas: We’ll use questions from consumers about insurance to set the agendas.
- How to participate? Attend in-person or join in online.
Still have questions? Contact Division of Insurance Consumer Services at DORA_Insurance@state.co.us.