Consumer Complaint Portal
The portal is a secure way for consumers to submit insurance complaints and communicate with the Division of Insurance.
You will first need to create an account using an email account and password. Once the account is created, you will use the email and password to log into the Consumer Portal.
- After logging in to the Portal, you can submit your insurance complaint.
- There are several pages to complete. Know that the Division needs this information to properly investigate your complaint.
- After your complaint is successfully submitted, a "Complaint ID" will be provided and an email will be sent to you with additional information.
- You will then be given an opportunity to upload supporting documents to the Portal.
- From then on, you will have the ability to communicate directly with the Division about your complaint through the Portal.
Anytime there is any activity on your complaint that requires your attention, you will be sent an email. You must log into the portal with your email and password to access information about your complaint, including updates and the Division's responses to your complaint.
PLEASE NOTE: The Portal does not automatically save the information you enter. If you do not click the "submit" button after entering your complaint, the information will be lost after two (2) hours of inactivity on your account.
You can also download and print a Complaint Form / Request for Assistance that can be mailed to the Division.
Questions? Call 303-894-7490 or 1-800-930-3745 (outside the Denver Metro area) to speak to a Consumer Services analyst.
Division of Insurance, Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
1560 Broadway, Suite 850
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-894-7499| 1-800-930-3745