Office of Speech-Language Pathology Certification: Continuing Professional Competency Forms
Explanation of Resources
After clicking on the document, be sure to click on the download icon in order to use the PDF fillable form.
- CPC Program Manual - this document explains, in detail, continuing professional competency requirements and the CPD program.
- Independent Learning/Group Study Form - use this form to document any PDA completed in the Independent Learning category and/or the Group Study category. If you are selected for an audit, you will provide this form to document any hours completed in these categories.
- Learning Plan Form - use this form to record the completion of your Professional Development Activities (PDA) and the learning goals that you created. If you are selected for an audit, you will provide this form (along with documentation as described in the PDA Chart).
- Professional Development Activities (PDA) Chart - this document summarizes the PDA or categories that you can choose from to complete the required 10 PDA (each renewal period). For detailed explanation of each category and its documentation requirements, see the CPC Program Manual.
- Reflective Self-Assessment Tool (RSAT) - use this form at the beginning of each renewal cycle to reflect on your professional knowledge and skills. Using the results, you will create learning goals to be worked on during the renewal period.
Go to www.colorado.gov/dora/Speech-Language_Pathology_CPC_FAQ to view FAQs, which contain frequently asked questions and answers regarding the continuing professional competency requirements for speech-language pathologists certified by DORA.