Colorado Podiatry Board: Applications and Forms
Podiatrist (POD) Applications
- Podiatrist - License by Original method and Endorsement (Apply Online)
- Podiatrist - Reinstate Expired License
- Podiatrist - Reactivate Inactive License
- Podiatrist - Change Status to Inactive
Podiatrist Training (PDT) Applications
- Podiatrist Training License (Apply Online)
Volunteer Podiatrist (PDV) Applications
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: Podiatrist licenses expire on August 31 every year. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.