Office of Outfitters Registration: Applications and Forms
Outfitter (OUT) Applications and Forms
- Outfitter Business - Original Registration
- Individual Outfitter - Original Registration (Apply Online)
- Outfitter Business - Update to an Existing Registration
- Outfitter - Reinstate Expired Registration
- Outfitter Minimum Contract Requirements - Checklist
- Outfitter Sample Contract - Single Day
- Outfitter Sample Contract - Multi-Day
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: All Colorado Outfitter registrations expire on March 31 every year. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.