Office of Naturopathic Doctor Registration: Continuing Professional Competency Forms
Explanation of Resources
After clicking on the link, be sure to click on the download icon in order to use the PDF fillable form.
- CPC Program Manual - this document explains, in detail, continuing professional competency requirements and the CPD Program.
- CPD Program Overview - this flowchart will help you visualize the steps of the CPD Program.
- Independent Learning/Group Study Form - use this form to document any PDA completed in the Independent/Group Learning categories. If you are selected for an audit, you will provide this form to document any hours in these categories.
- Learning Plan Form - use this form to plan and record the completion of your Professional Development Activities (PDA) and the learning goals that you created for the CPD Program. If you are selected for an audit, you will provide this form (along with documentation as described in the PDA chart).
- Professional Development Activities (PDA) - this document summarizes the Professional Development Activities (PDA) or categories that you can choose to complete the required PDA (remember no more than 5 PDA in a single category can be accepted, except Coursework; a minimum of 13 PDA must be completed for Coursework and all 25 PDA can be earned in Coursework) For detailed explanation of each category and documentation requirements, it is important to read the CPC Program Manual.
- Reflective Self-Assessment Tool (RSAT) - use this form at the beginning of each renewal cycle to reflect on your professional knowledge and skills. Using the results, you will create learning goals to be completed during the renewal period.
Go to www.colorado.gov/dora/Naturopathy_CPC_FAQ to view FAQs, which contain frequently asked questions and answers regarding the continuing professional competency requirements for naturopathic doctors registered with DORA.