Office of Direct-Entry Midwifery Registration: Program Information
Wendy Anderson, Program Director
The Colorado Office of Direct-Entry Midwifery Registration (Office) regulates individual registered direct-entry midwives in the State of Colorado. The Office's mission is to maintain the profession's integrity and protect its consumers. The Office works in conjunction with the North American Registry of Midwives (NARM) and the Colorado Midwives Association (CMA).
Office activities include licensing midwives, investigating complaints, and enforcing disciplinary actions against those who violate the Direct-Entry Midwives Practice Act and the Director's Rules and Regulations.
Meetings and rulemaking hearings are normally held at 1560 Broadway, Denver, Colorado. For specific dates, times and locations, please refer to the calendar below. Please note that meeting dates are subject to change and/or cancellation. If you need minutes from previous meetings not listed below, please contact the program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 5, 2014 Direct-Entry Midwifery Task Force Meeting Minutes
- June 24, 2014 Direct-Entry Midwifery Task Force Meeting Minutes
- 2016 CO Midwifery Statistical Summary
- 2015 CO Midwifery Statistical Summary
- 2014 CO Midwifery Statistical Summary
- 2013 CO Midwifery Statistical Summary
- 2012 CO Midwifery Statistical Summary
- Report: Direct-Entry Midwife Suturing Group
Frequently Asked Questions
Calendar of Events
1560 Broadway, Suite 1350
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: 303-894-7800 | Fax: 303-894-7764 | Email: email@example.com