Colorado State Board of Landscape Architects: Applications and Forms
Landscape Architect (LA) Applications
- Landscape Architect - Original License and License by Endorsement (Apply Online)
- Landscape Architect - Reinstate Expired License (Apply Online)
Landscape Architect (LA) Forms
- Landscape Architect - Experience Summary
- Landscape Architect - Experience Verification
- Landscape Architect - Verification of Licensure
- Landscape Architect - Transcript Request
- Landscape Architect - Reinstatement Experience Form
For application and licensing questions, email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Grace Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: All Landscape Architect licenses expire on December 31 of even-numbered years. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.