Healthcare Professions Profile Program (HPPP): Laws, Rules and Policies
Please note that these statutes are provided in this format for your convenience only. You may always find the most current version of the Colorado Revised Statutes online via the Colorado Statute Manager.
Rules and Regulations
This unofficial online version of regulations is the most current version available. For official publication of all State of Colorado regulations, please consult the Code of Colorado Regulations on the Secretary of State's website.
- Director Rule 1 - Update of Profile Information
- Director Rule 2 - Imposition of Administrative Fines
Get emails when Notices of Rulemaking, Permanent Rules, or Emergency Rules have been published and view full text of Notices, Proposed Rules, Adopted Rules and Attorney General Opinions. Sign up with the Colorado Register Notification Service.
- Director Policy 1 - Implementation of the Michael Skolnik Medical Transparency Act
- Director Policy 2 - Supporting Documentation
- Director Policy 3 - Requirements Regarding Demographic, Education, and Employer Information
- Director Policy 4 - Requirements Regarding Professional Affiliations
- Director Policy 5 - Requirements Regarding Public Actions
- Director Policy 6 - Requirements Regarding Convictions
- Director Policy 7 - Delegation of Authority