Healthcare Professions Profile Program: Create or Update a Profile
The Division of Professions and Occupations is pleased to announce that the Healthcare Professions Profile (HPPP) Portal has been fully integrated into the Division's Online Services system. The Online Services system is the same system you currently use to renew a license. This integration eliminates the need for two separate logins and passwords, enables consumers to find all Healthcare Professions Profiles in one location and allows real-time updates for all system data.
To Create or Update a Healthcare Professions Profile:
- Log in to your Online Services account.
If you have forgotten your User ID or password, use the "Forgot User ID?" or "Forgot Password?" features to have the system send you a reminder email.
- Click "Create/Update a Healthcare Professions Profile" located in the center of your Online Services account page.
- Select "Start/Continue" by the profile you wish to update.
- Answer all questions as directed.
- Click "Submit Profile" to complete the process.
- A Healthcare Professions Profile must be created and maintained for each Active license held.
- Certain "Yes" answers require a copy of final documentation to be sent to the HPPP. See your Profile for more information. Please email copies of required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Healthcare Professions Profiles must be updated within 30 days of the effective date of any change of information.
- View Frequently Asked Questions for more information on the HPPP.
The Healthcare Professions Profile Program (HPPP) includes the following professions:
- Addiction Counseling
- Athletic Training
- Certified Nurse Aides
- Direct-Entry Midwifery
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Professional Counseling
- Psychiatric Technicians
- Respiratory Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Surgical Assistants and Technologists