Office of Fantasy Contest Operator Registration and Licensure: Applications and Forms
Should you apply for a Registration or a License?
- If you have more than 7500 active players in Colorado, you should apply for a License.
- If you have less than 7500 active players in Colorado, you should apply for a Registration.
An account is considered "active" if the player:
- has an email address on file with the fantasy contest operator and;
- has paid an entry fee for a fantasy contest, agreed to pay an entry fee for a fantasy contest or has made a monetary deposit to a player account.
Applications and Forms: All Colorado Fantasy Contest Operator applications and forms for Fantasy Contest Operator Registration and Fantasy Contest Operator Licensure are available below:
- Fantasy Contest Operator Registration Applications and Forms
- Fantasy Contest Operator Licensure Applications and Forms
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information:
- All Fantasy Contest Operator licenses and registrations expire on July 31 of every year.
- View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.