Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Applications and Forms
Chiropractor (CHR) Applications and Forms
- Chiropractor - Original License or License by Reciprocity (Apply Online)
- Chiropractor - Reinstate Expired License
- Chiropractor - Reactivate Inactive License
- Chiropractor - Change Status to Inactive
- Chiropractor - Acupuncture Authority or Animal Authority (Apply Online)
Communication from the Division: The Division of Professions and Occupations' primary communication is via email. Please be sure to include your current email address on your application to receive important information about your application status and process.
License Expiration Bump Period for New Applicants: All new applicants who are issued a license within 120 days of the upcoming renewal expiration date will be issued a license with the next expiration date.
License Renewal Information: All Chiropractor licenses expire on October 31 of odd-numbered years. View your expiration date on your online account. Please note that renewals open approximately six weeks prior to the expiration date.