Office of Barber and Cosmetology Licensure: Laws, Rules and Policies
Please note that these statutes are provided in this format for your convenience only. You may always find the most current version of the Colorado Revised Statutes online via the Colorado Statute Manager.
This unofficial online version of regulations is the most current version available. For official publication of all State of Colorado regulations, please consult the Code of Colorado Regulations on the Secretary of State's website.
- Barber and Cosmetology Rules and Regulations - Current
- Barber and Cosmetology Rules - Effective 2/14/2018
- Medical Board Rule 800 - Delegation and Supervision of Medical Services
Sign up to receive emails when Notices of Rulemaking, Permanent Rules, or Emergency Rules have been published and view full text of Notices, Proposed Rules, Adopted Rules and Attorney General Opinions.
- Barber and Cosmetology Director's Policies
- Position Statement #1 - Fish Pedicure NOT Permitted in Colorado
- Position Statement #2 - Jurisdiction over Barbershops and Beauty Salons
- Position Statement #3 - Threading Service is not the Practice of Cosmetology