State Board of Licensure for Architects, Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors: Malpractice & Settlement Judgment Claims

Please note that this information is for licensees only. To file a complaint, please visit the Complaints webpage.

Report Malpractice Settlement or Judgment

You have two options to access and submit the necessary form:

  1. Download the fillable PDF form. Type the information directly into the form. Save the PDF and print your report. The protected format will allow you to complete the form on a computer without changing the form.
  2. Download the non-fillable PDF form. Print the blank form and complete the form by hand or on a typewriter.