5 Reasons To Work@DORA
- Make a difference for Colorado: The work that is accomplished at DORA provides an opportunity to protect consumers and public interest, and as such we feel a sense of meaning and reward in the services provided.
- Culture: DORA is a visionary agency that is constantly evolving. This forward-thinking business model encourages a culture of diversity, motivation, engagement and retention in the workforce.
- Grow with us: DORA has an onsite training program that offers professional development to the workforce to align your knowledge and skills with real world challenges and support professional growth, as well as specific on-the-job training.
- Work-Life Balance: DORA provides a working environment that offers flexible schedules to encourage and support a healthy balance between work and personal life.
- Total Rewards: DORA offers a total compensation package that includes medical, dental, retirement, wellness and more!
Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
Executive Director's Office
1560 Broadway, Suite 1550
Denver, CO 80202