Questions About Private Insurance?
The Colorado Division of Insurance (DOI) regulates the private insurance industry in Colorado and helps consumers by answering questions, investigating complaints, and helping consumers to better understand their insurance.
Do you have questions regarding insurance that is not associated with your Veteran benefits? If so, contact the Division of Insurance, 303-894-7499; outside metro Denver: 1-800-930-3745, or email email@example.com.
What to Know About Private Insurance
Get information on what you should know about private insurance.
- Premium Comparison Reports (auto and homeowners insurance)
- Insurance Complaint Reports (by company - standard listing or interactive)
- Verify a License / Check Disciplinary Actions (for insurance agents and companies)
- Buyers Guide to Auto Insurance (by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- Buyers Guide to Homeowners Insurance (by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- Veterans Affairs Health Benefits
- Ask Us a Question / Make a Complaint About Private Insurance