State Housing Board
The Colorado State Housing Board was created in 1970 to advise the General Assembly, the Governor, and the Division of Housing on Colorado housing needs. The seven-member State Housing Board reviews financing requests, adopts regulations governing factory built structures and multifamily housing in counties with no building codes. The Board also sponsors research reports for use by the public, legislators, and the Governor. The Board meets the second Tuesday of each month at 1:00 p.m. at 1313 Sherman St., Room 318, Denver, CO 80203, unless otherwise noted in the Board Packet.
The following changes to the State Housing Board schedule will occur to accommodate the 2016 Disaster Recovery Funding Round:
- April 2016 - No State Housing Board Meeting
- May 2016 - State Housing Board meeting for CDBG-DR applications only
Meeting packets contain only the items to be considered at each meeting and reflect whether projects reviewed at the previous meeting were approved. For copies of State Housing Board meeting audio files, please e-mail Melissa Thate at email@example.com
To find older State Housing Board packets, please visit the State Housing Board Archives.
Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
The State Housing Board is required to "consult with and obtain the advice of an advisory committee on residential and nonresidential structures in the drafting and promulgation of rules." The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) fulfills this statutory requirement and is made up of twelve members appointed by the Director of the Division of Housing.
- Public Meeting Notice 3/16
- Public Meeting Notice & Agenda 3/1
- Public Meeting Notice 2/22
- Public Meeting Notice & Agenda 2/15
- Public Meeting Notice 2/1
- Public Meeting Notice & Agenda 1/18
- Public Meeting Notice & Agenda 1/4
- Public Meeting Notice & Agenda 12/22
- Appointed Members