If you are a Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) seeking operating funds, click here for the application.
All application cycles are competitive. DOLA accepts applications according to the following schedule:
|First of every month:||Rental acquisition, rehabilitation and new construction|
|July 1:||Single-family Owner-occupied (SFOO) housing rehabilitation programs|
|September 1:||Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) operating funds|
|December 1:||Down payment assistance (DPA) programs, including homeownership subdivision development|
- Development Funding Application (.doc)
- Budget spreadsheet (.XLS) for use in preparing grant or loan applications
Note: If you have completed the latest version of the CHFA LIHTC Application spreadsheet and submitted it to CHFA, you do not need to complete the above DOH Budget Spreadsheet.
- Programs spreadsheet (.XLS) for use in preparing down payment assistance (DPA), single-family rehab (SFOO), and CHDO Operating applications
- W-9 form
- EFT Direct Deposit Authorization form
- Attachment L - 504 Self-Evaluation Plan
- Attachment M - Steps to Affirmatively Further Fair Housing
- Attachment N - Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan
- Attachment O - Subrecipient Agreement
- Attachment P - Citizen Participation Plan
- Attachment Q - Community Development Plan
- Attachment R - Excessive Force Policy
Instructions and Reference Materials
- Development Application Instructions
- Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Addendum to Application Instructions
- PSH Services Plan and Budget
- DOLA Environmental Review page (with links to forms)
- CDBG Guidebook
- Summary of Revised Application Questions/Comments
- DOH Emergency Shelter Best Practices 2019
- Other Reference Materials
Contact one of our Housing Development Specialists for questions about the application, forms or process.
If you'd like to receive email updates about Funding Opportunities, sign up for our mailing list.