- PDF Documents only
- Do not protect the document from review, printing, and saving
- All regular signatures should be included in the PDF document (either scanned or signed electronically)
- Please indicate within the notes if there are any other local government budgets incorporated within a budget document (e.g. Local Improvement Districts, Public Improvement Districts, Urban Renewal Authorities, etc.) If so, please add the LG ID # of those other entities incorporated within the general budget
- When submitting budgets, please submit all parts of the document (include budget message, three years of revenue and expenditure data, certification statement, resolutions, and other material) in one pdf
- DLG Elections Filing Requirements Policy
E-Filing account holders submitting filings via this system will receive automated email confirmation of their filing and also receive email notification of documents processed by DLG for acceptance or rejection for flaws or incompleteness. In addition, account holders are able to log in at any time to view the status of most of their submitted documents to determine whether pending, accepted, or rejected.
Most local government filings may be submitted via the E-Filing Portal. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are unable to find a document type in any of the tabs provided.
If you have not received an account "user name" for your local government, please contact us at 303-864-7720. We will need to ensure your contact information is current in our system as your user name when generated will be forwarded to the email on file with our office.
If you should need any file/document assistance or have questions regarding obtaining a filing account for your local governments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-864-7720.