Division of Property Taxation Brochures
The Division of Property Taxation publishes brochures to assist taxpayers on property valuation and taxation. The brochures cover a myriad of topics ranging from general information on understanding property taxes to property valuation and taxation for business and Industry. They provide relevant dates/deadlines for the various programs.
- Understanding Property Taxes in Colorado 2020*
- Property Valuation and Taxation For Business and Industry In Colorado 2020*
- Property Tax Exemption for Senior Citizens in Colorado 2020*
- Classification and Valuation of Agricultural Property in Colorado 2020*
- Property Tax Exemption for Disabled Veterans in Colorado 2020*
- Manufactured Homes In Colorado 2020*
- Rebates, Exemptions, and Deferrals for Senior Citizens, Persons With Disabilities, and Active Members of the National Guard or Reserves 2020
- Destroyed by Natural Causes 2020*
*Print on both sides of legal size paper.