Direct Distribution - Severance Tax & Federal Mineral Lease
The Colorado Department of Local Affairs distributes revenue derived from energy and mineral extraction statewide. These revenues come from State Severance Tax receipts and Federal Mineral Lease non-bonus payments.
- 2019 State Severance Tax Direct Distribution Payments - County/Municipal
- 2019 Federal Mineral Lease Direct Distribution Payments - County/Municipal/FML District
- 2019 Federal Mineral Lease Direct Distribution Payments - School Districts
- 5 year Factor Share by County
To see historical distributions, please see the Annual Report archives.
2009 to 2018 Allocation Detail, 2019 Under Construction
- Severance Direct Distribution - County Allocations
- Severance Direct Distribution - Subcounty Distributions
- FML Direct Distribution - County Allocations
- FML Direct Distribution - Subcounty Distributions
- Distribution Details by County
For Counties, Municipalities, and School Districts:
For Reporting Parties: