Direct Distribution Resources
Reporting Parties & Challenge Process
Each year producers of minerals subject to State Severance Tax are required by law to file employee residence information for the purpose of redistributing Severance Tax and Federal Mineral Lease (FML) revenue to Colorado local communities impacted by energy and mineral extraction and development.
Please check back mid-June 2019 to begin reviewing submitted Colorado Employee Residence Reports for potential Local Government Challenges.
Forms and Resources
- Program Guidelines
- Program FAQ
- FML District FAQ
- Direct Distribution Factor Weightings
- Funding Process Flowchart for Direct Distribution
- Flowchart of Federal Mineral Lease Distributions
- Flowchart of Severance Tax Distributions
- 2017 Biennial Report to the General Assembly
- Direct Distribution 101 Presentation