County Assessors' Appraiser License Requirements
- DORA licensing information for all Colorado Appraisers
- Please contact DORA Real Estate Division at 303-894-2166.
- Step by Step Instructions for County Assessors' Appraiser
- Appraiser License Application
- Registration for Appraiser License Test
- Mass Appraisal Experience Log - DORA Instructions
- Narrative for Mass Appraisal Experience - DORA Instructions
- Standard 1 & 2 General Purpose Appraisal Report (GPAR) Form (Writeable)
Please contact Thomas Young (303-864-7768) or Luke Ott (303-864-7793) for assistance.
Continuing education is a requirement for all Colorado appraiser licenses and continuing education is checked upon renewal of the license. The Division offers many continuing education classes that assist in fulfilling this obligation for County Assessors’ appraisers. Class information can be found at DPT Education.
Please refer to BOREA Rules (Chapter 7: Continuing Education Requirements) for information regarding continuing education requirements and rules.