Conservation Trust Fund (CTF) Participant Resources
CTF Annual Certification and Reporting
The annual Status of CTF and Spending Report and Certification of Eligibility filings are submitted through the NEW Division of Local Government Formulaic Portal. You must create a user account and request access to your local government to submit your annual required filings. Your previously assigned CTF specific User ID(s) that begin with "EF" are now DEACTIVATED and will not work in the new Formulaic Portal.
- March 31 for the Status of CTF and Spending Report, reporting on the previous year.
- December 31 for the Certification of Eligibility, to certify for the upcoming year.
2019 EXTENDED Deadline: The 2019 Certification and 2018 Status and Spending Report deadlines have been extended to May 3, 2019 (for this year only.)
- CTF Rules
- Rule Review Notification
- C.R.S. 29-21-101
- Colorado Constitution: Article XXVII, Sect. 3
- FAQ - General
- Policy: Population Year Alignment
- CTF eligible & ineligible expenditure examples
2017 population figures will be used for the 4 quarterly distributions in 2019.
2016 population figures will be used for the 4 quarterly distributions in 2018.
2015 population figures will be used for the 4 quarterly distributions in 2017.