Action Plans & Required Reports
In accordance with Federal Register Vol. 78 No. 43, March 5, 2013, FR-5696-N-01, the State of Colorado Department of Local Affairs is publishing for public comment a draft of Substantial Amendment #6 to the State’s CDBG‐DR Action Plan. Substantial Amendment #6 will be submitted to HUD following a 30-day public comment period from Wednesday, November 22 through Friday, December 22, 2017.
The Department of Local Affairs held a webinar for the CDBG-DR Action Plan Amendment #6 on Thursday, November 30, 2017. The recording is above.
Substantial Amendment #6 contains reallocations that include:
- Economic Revitalization programs will be reduced and funds shifted to infrastructure and other priorities.
- Funds from the Division of Housing (DOH) are being transferred to the Boulder County Collaborative (BCC) to align with damage estimates.
- Funds management for Housing Construction in Lyons is being transferred from BCC to DOH.
- Also, moving forward public participation period will be streamlined from 30 days to 7 days.
- To view older Action Plans & Amendments, visit the archive.
Procured Contracts & POs
To view any active solicitations by DOLA, please search the VSS webpage.
|Contractor Name||Procured By||Contract Execution Date||Contract End Date||Total Contract Amount|
|Clarion Associates LLC||DOLA||9/27/16||7/30/18||$19,950|
|Colorado Office of Information Technology (OIT)||DOLA||8/26/16||n/a (Purchase Order)||$7,480|
|Express Services Inc||DOLA||7/1/2015||6/30/2016||$5,424|
|Express Services Inc||DOLA||7/1/2015||12/31/2015||$16,273|
|Express Services Inc||DOLA||4/28/2015||7/31/2015||$24,794|
|Coalitions and Collaboratives||DOLA||4/22/2015||10/22/2016||$240,000|
|Clarion Associates LLC||DOLA||3/30/2015||9/30/2016||$199,750|
|Ecology & Environment||CRRO||2/19/2015||6/30/2016||$489,900|
|Design Edge PC||DOLA||7/3/2014||4/28/2016||$3,175|
*CDBG-DR funds and HMGP funds