2018 Permanent Supportive Housing Program RFA
The Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA), through its Division of Housing (DOH) has launched a coordinated effort with the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) with the goal of increasing the production of Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) for people who are experiencing homelessness and have disabilities or special needs, with a priority for those with behavioral health conditions and who are high cost or frequent consumers of public systems.
Permanent Supportive Housing is defined as decent, safe, affordable, community-based housing that provides tenants with the rights of tenancy and links to intensive supportive services using the Housing First model as well as Harm Reduction and Trauma-informed approaches.
- PSH Program RFA
- PSH Program MOU
- PSH Program Services Plan and Budget Form
- Policy Guidance on Sources for Supportive Services
- Guidance and Survey Questionnaire Form for PSH Market Demand Analysis
- PSH Tenant Selection Plan Example
Documents for DOH and/or CHFA Projects (not to include DOH Project-Based Vouchers)
- PSH Services Plan and Budget
- DOH PSH Tenant Selection Plan Example
- PSH Program Services Underwriting Document