COVID-19Please visit the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment - COVID-19 web page to get the latest new and more information regarding the novel COVID-19 virus. To visit please click here.
If you or your organization are experiencing a shortage or outage of personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, gowns, etc) to conduct essential or life saving functions during this crisis, please reach out to your local emergency manager or local public health department. These entities are connected to the state's emergency operations center through their local/Tribal emergency operations center, and are the best contact for your request. Thank you for your work serving Coloradans during this difficult time.
You can find information about your county emergency manager here: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dhsem/local-emergency-managers
You can find information about your local public health department here: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/find-your-local-public-health-agency
- DMVA Performance Plans
- 2019-2020 DMVA Performance Plan
- Strategic Plan 2018 - 2020
- Colorado Economic Impact of DoD, Vets, and DVA Activities - Abridged
- Colorado Economic Impact of DoD, Vets, and DVA Activities - Unabridged
- Colorado Military Value Report - Abridged
- Colorado Military Value Report - Unabridged
- Annual Report of the Board of Veterans Affairs
- Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)
- Colorado Military Space Strategy
The Adjutant General
Colorado National Guard