Identification Requirement Charts
- Identification requirement steps (DR2300C)
- Identification requirements for U.S. citizens and permanent residents (DR2300A)
- Identification requirements for residents able to demonstrate temporary lawful presence in the U.S. or residents who cannot demonstrate lawful presence in the U.S. (DR2300B)
- All documents presented must be unaltered from the original (For example - no lamination).
- U.S.-issued birth certificates must show the person listed on the certificate was born in the U.S.
Unable to provide the documents listed above? See if Exceptions Processing may be right for you.