Novel Coronavirus – Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and the Colorado DMV
Please complete the following steps before scheduling any appointment
Visit mydmv.colorado.gov to determine if you are eligible to complete your transaction using online services before scheduling an appointm
The Division of Motor Vehicles cares for all Coloradans and that's why, at Gov. Jared Polis's direction and in coordination with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, we have enacted several proactive measures to help protect the public's health while providing the best service possible.
View our phased reopening plan
Useful COVID-19 information
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Colorado
- Colorado COVID19 case summary
- Guidance for school and child care closure
- What to do if you were exposed to COVID-19
- Learn about community spread | Spanish | Simplified Chinese | Vietnamese
- COVID-19 testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having specific problems and your question is not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as specific as possible.