Novel Coronavirus – Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and the Colorado DMV
Please complete the following steps before scheduling any appointment
Visit mydmv.colorado.gov to determine if you are eligible to complete your transaction using online services before scheduling an appointm
The Division of Motor Vehicles cares for all Coloradans and that's why, at Gov. Jared Polis's direction and in coordination with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, we have enacted several proactive measures to help protect the public's health while providing the best service possible.
View our phased reopening plan
Proactive measures to help keep Coloradans safe
- Driver license services: We have made several adjustments to our driver license services. We have put together additional information to explain these changes.
- Vehicle registration: We have put together additional information regarding adjustments being made with regard to vehicle services and registration.
- Suspended or revoked eligible for reinstatement during our closure: We have put together information to explain how to proceed with your reinstatement.
- Hearings: We have posted additional information about how to submit a hearings request and more during our public-office closures.
- Longer phone waits: Due to the number of questions we are receiving, our phone waits may be longer than normal. Thank you for your patience.
- Alternative service of process
Current Known Closures
- Please visit our closures webpage for up-to-date county closure information.
Useful COVID-19 information
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Colorado
- Colorado COVID19 case summary
- Guidance for school and child care closure
- What to do if you were exposed to COVID-19
- Learn about community spread | Spanish | Simplified Chinese | Vietnamese
- COVID-19 testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having specific problems and your question is not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be as specific as possible.