Links to CDPHE and DFPC Training Information
Are you looking for training information sponsored by the Colorado Department of Public Health or the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control? Use the links below to access their training courses:
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control
Master Exercise Practitioner Program
If you are interested in enrolling in the Master Exercise Practitioner Program (MEPP) please visit the FEMA website for course and registration information.
FEMA Student Identification Number
If you have not visited the FEMA Student Identification Number (SID) website to register for a number you must do so and can no longer use your social security number for training.
A FEMA SID number is a unique number generated and assigned to anyone who needs or is required to take training provided by a FEMA organization. Your FEMA SID uniquely identifies you throughout the FEMA organization and all of its agencies. The goal is for your FEMA SID to serve as your personal identification number instead of your Social Security Number (SSN) in support of FEMA's effort to decrease/cease the use of SSN for identifying and tracking individuals.
A FEMA SID is required to register for and participate in any training provided by FEMA agencies. All FEMA training providers' registration systems and enrollment procedures require a valid FEMA SID. Your FEMA SID serves as your personal identification number and merges/link/connects/combines all of your FEMA training records under one account to simplify keeping track of all your FEMA training accomplishments.
Register for your FEMA SID number.
- FEMA General Admissions Form 119-25-1
- FEMA General Admissions Form 119-25-2
- Colorado Coordination Request Form
- Colorado Course Justification Form
- ICS Forms (2010) - PDF Version
- ICS Forms (2010) - Word Versions
- Advanced Professional Series Application
Student Training Manuals
- ICS 300 - Student Manual
- ICS 400 - Student Manual
- G191 ICS/EOC Interface Workshop - Student Manual
- G250.7 Rapid Needs Student Manual
- G291 FEMA JIS/JIC Planning for Tribal, State, and Local PIOs
- G290 FEMA Basic Public Information Officer Course
- G402 Incident Command System Overview for Executives/Senior Officials
- HSEEP Student Guide
- HSEEP Student Slides
- HSEEP Core Capabilities Description
- HSEEP Target Capabilities
- FEMA Student Identification (SID) System
- EMI Independent Study Program
- FEMA Professional Development Series
- FEMA NIMS Courses
- National Domestic Preparedness Consortium Course Catalog