Student Training Manuals
- ICS 300 - Student Manual
- ICS 400 - Student Manual
- G191 ICS/EOC Interface Workshop - Student Manual
- G250.7 Rapid Needs Student Manual
- G291 FEMA JIS/JIC Planning for Tribal, State, and Local PIOs
- G290 FEMA Basic Public Information Officer Course
- G402 Incident Command System Overview for Executives/Senior Officials
- HSEEP Student Guide
- HSEEP Student Slides
- HSEEP Core Capabilities Description
- HSEEP Target Capabilities
State Training Partners
Are you looking for training information sponsored by the Colorado Department of Public Health or the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control? Use the links below to access their training courses:
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control
Federal Training Partners
- The National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC) is a Department of Homeland Security training partner providing high-quality training to emergency responders throughout the United States and its territories under the NDPC's Homeland Security National Training Cooperative Agreement.
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)is a capabilities and performance-based exercise program that provides a standardized methodology and terminology for exercise design, development, conduct, evaluation and improvement planning.
- FEMA Training Webpage provides information on the training organizations supported by FEMA.
- Emergency Management Institute (EMI) provides resident and independent study training to first responders.
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 8 provides free trainings to communities.
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) is a comprehensive, national approach to incident management that is applicable at all jurisdictional levels and across functional disciplines. It provides a common standard for overall incident management.
- Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC): A DHS funded program providing training and resources to rural first responders.