The purpose of the Training and Exercise Plan (TEP) is to document an organization’s overall training and exercise program priorities for a specific multi-year time period. The TEP identifies the training and exercises that will help organizations build and sustain the core capabilities needed to address its training and exercise program priorities.
Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan
- 2017-2019 Colorado Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan
- 2016-2018 Colorado Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan
- 2015-2017 Colorado Multi-Year Training and Exercise Plan
- The National Domestic Preparedness Consortium is a Department of Homeland Security training partner providing high-quality training to emergency responders throughout the United States and its territories under the NDPC's Homeland Security National Training Cooperative Agreement.
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)is a capabilities and performance-based exercise program that provides a standardized methodology and terminology for exercise design, development, conduct, evaluation and improvement planning.
- FEMA Training Webpage provides information on the training organizations supported by FEMA.
- Emergency Management Institute provides resident and independent study training to first responders.
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 8 provides free trainings to communities.
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) is a comprehensive, national approach to incident management that is applicable at all jurisdictional levels and across functional disciplines. It provides a common standard for overall incident management.