Community Preparedness Advisory Council
The Community Preparedness Advisory Council (CPAC) serves as the Citizen Corps Council for the State of Colorado. Membership of the CPAC is diverse and includes individuals from the following groups: Homeland Security Coordinators, individual citizens, local citizen corps councils, businesses, nonprofit organizations, Volunteer Organizations Active in Disasters, government agencies and Access & Functional Needs organizations. The CPAC provides guidance to the Community Preparedness team on strategic direction and program issues. The CPAC meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month from 9 - 11 a.m. at the Division office.
For more information about CPAC, contact Fran Santagata or call 720-852-6616.
Colorado Emergency Response Guide
Emergency Response Guide Documents
- Are You Ready Train-the-Trainer Program
- Are You Ready Train-the-Trainer Quiz Instructor with Answers
- Are You Ready Train-the-Trainer Quiz Student
- Are You Ready Train-the-Trainer Sign In Sheet
- Are You Ready Train-the-Trainer Certificate
- READYColorado All-Hazard Resource Fact Sheets