Application Period Open for FEMA Advanced and Executive Academies through EMI
Application Period is Open for both the Advanced Academy and the Executive Academy from February 1-May 15, 2018:
- All completed applications should be emailed to the Colorado State Training Officer Lynn Bailey at email@example.com.
- Completed application packets will be reviewed by a formal selection board. The application window is February 1 to May 15, 2018, with selections in June and announcements in July.
Each application must include the following five items submitted in order 1-6:
1. A General Admissions Application Form or FEMA Form 119-25-1.
2. The applicant’s signed commitment statement indicating their commitment to complete the entire program and program requirements.
3. A resume not to exceed two (2) pages (no required format).
4. A cover letter from the applicant (not to exceed one (1) page) requesting admission to the program and specifying the applicant’s qualifications and perceived expectations of the program (no required format).
5. An Advanced or Executive Academy Questionnaire.
6. A letter of recommendation from your Supervisor.
All Advanced Academy forms and the application process are located at the EMPP website: http://training.fema.gov/empp/
All Executive Academy forms and the application process are located at the EMPP website: https://training.fema.gov/empp