2019 School Access For Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant Program Award Announcement
Competitive Funding Results
DHSEM is pleased to announce that the State of Colorado’s Legislature allocated $4,859,788 for the 2019 School Access For Emergency Response (SAFER) Grant Program. This year, of the thirty-one applicants who submitted for this competitive funding opportunity, eight local education providers were selected to receive funding. Thank you to all of those who applied for the 2019 SAFER.
The funding announcement for the 2020 SAFER will be in the first calendar quarter of 2020. All agencies are eligible to apply again next year.
The grant seletion committee has selected:
- Littleton Public Schools: $1,184,056.00
- Sante Fe Trail BOCES: $1,240,074.00
- Weld County School District #6: $1,563,749.00
- Bayfield School District: $213,884.00
- School District 27J: $520,280.00
- Montezuma-Cortez RE-1: $61,629.00
- South Conejos Schools District: $12,000.00
- Salida School District: $64,116.00
This memorandum constitutes notification of an agency decision. Any request for reconsideration should be sent to: Austin.firstname.lastname@example.org by June 24, 2019. For more information, please visit: https://www.colorado.gov/dhsem/school-emergency-response-grant-programs